- A HUGE congratulations goes out to LTYC members (and LTS alumni / coaches / instructors) Ian Beckley, Franny Schulte, Robert Duff, and Preston Carey for qualifying for the inaugural U.S. J/70 Youth Championship to be sailed in Newport, RI in August. This past weekend at the Chicago NOOD regatta, . . .
- Thanks & admiration to Cheryl Swarthout, Marno Lane, and the LTYC Social Committee. They planned a festive luncheon, welcoming back the clubhouse, office, and waterfront staff and thanking them for their efforts ahead.. . .
- LTYC is the place to be for lunch on The Fourth. Reservations are required this year and space is limited to 250. Sign up early to save your spot then come anytime between 11-2.. . .
- Reserve your tickets for dinner at the Bay View Country Club followed by a performance of Pippin at the Bay View’s Voorhies Hall.. . .
- Stop by the club to check out this year’s exclusive selection of merchandise. Grab your size before it’s gone! . . .
- We need lots of volunteers to join in to make the Ugotta regatta a success. Signups are now open.
- Everyone needs to have a payment method set up before they visit the Club this summer.
- Sign up for the new Adult Learn to Sail program brought to us by Little Traverse Sailors.
- When you come to the club house, be sure to get one or both of the cards listing the Lunch & Learn topics as well as all of the summer’s Dining & Events.