- Reserve your tickets for dinner at the Petoskey Bay View Country Club followed by a performance of West Side Story at the Bay View’s Hall Auditorium.. . .
- The Race Committee makes LTYC racing happen, and we’re looking for a few good women and men (and girls and boys for that matter) to join the team for some or all of Summer 2019. Do you sail on Tuesdays but not weekends, or vice-versa? Is your boat taking some races off? Maybe Race . . .
- Do you have questions? Do you ask yourself things? Perhaps: What ever happened to “mast abeam” anyway? Or: Is it really barging if I pretend not to hear the hails from the leeward boat? Maybe: If I foul two boats and plow over the leeward mark, do I do one circle, two . . .
- This summer, Tuesday Night racing in the PHRF Jib & Main Fleet is FREE. Have a sailboat? Want to try racing? Just sign up and come on out to enjoy an evening (or two, or three) of casual and relaxed sailing around the buoys. No spinnakers, no hassle, no fees. Click here to register or contact . . .
- Click here for registration links to both Weekend and Tuesday Night Racing. NMs, J/70s, J/105s, Alerion 28s, and PHRF boats – now is the time to get your boat all registered for the summer.. . .
- Your LTYC membership offers you reciprocal privileges at hundreds of private clubs via our affiliation with Yachting Clubs of America. If you have an opportunity coming up to visit one of our fellow YCOA clubs, call ahead to ask about their requirements. By custom, members sometimes bring a burgee from their home club as a gift to the club they are visiting. If you are asked to bring a membership card or letter of good standing, it can be provided. For help accessing the YCOA directory, for reciprocal documentation, or to order a burgee, call the office or send email to ClubManager@ltyc.org.
- Don’t have your newsletter handy? No problem. Read it here.
- Everyone needs to have a payment method set up before they visit the Club this summer.