- Unique opportunity to participate in a “bucket list” distance race (Chicago Mackinac) and the J/105 North Americans on beautiful and iconic Little Traverse Bay.
- Dates are: July 21-23, 2018 for the Chicago Mackinac and July 26-29, 2018 for the J/105 2018 North American Championship. Save the date!
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, give us your e-mail address to be added to our mailing list.
Registration is open!
To help us handle the many logistics, we ask that you register by mid February
On the registration site, you can also check out the Current Entry List, Notice of Race, and other information.
We suggest that you secure lodging now. Most locations will book up early for this popular vacation week in July.
- LTYC has reserved a block of rooms at nearby Boyne Highlands. Boyne will provide shuttle bus service to and from Little Traverse Yacht Club, located in Harbor Springs. To reserve rooms contact Boyne Central Reservations at 800.462.6963 and ask for J-105 North American Championship rate.
- The Harbor Springs Visitors Guide provides a list of lodging and rentals in the area: http://www.harborspringsvisitorsguide.com/lodging.html
- You may also want to search Airbnb.com and VRBO.com for rentals.
For those of you trailering your boat to the event, we have a few suggestions to help with logistics.
- For those of you wishing to launch in Chicago, Crowley’s Yacht Yard is recommended.
- For those wishing to launch and recover in Harbor Springs, Irish Boat Shop has put together a complete service proposal. Click here to view proposal
- For those looking for help with moving their boat Jeff Goff has a experience moving boats and can provide full concierge service.
For those of you planning to race the Chicago Mackinac, the Notice of Race has been published and can be accessed vis this link: CYC Mac NOR. If you have not raced the Mackinac before, we recommend you start the process to request an invitation immediately. Returning competitors will receive an invitation on February 1. We are also planning a Q&A conference call, in February, for first time Mac racers.
We have created a Facebook page where participants and interested parties can interact.
Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com